These references are available at the MCCCD libraries
- Copyright Law for Librarians and Educators : Creative Strategies and Practical Solutions.
- Copyright in Cyberspace 2 : Questions and Answers for librarians.
- Complete Copyright : An Everyday Guide for Librarians
- Technology and Copyright Law
- Internet Surf and Turf Revealed...
- Intellectual Property: Everything the Digital-age Librarian Needs to Know
- Questions & Answers on Copyright for the Campus Community (eBook)
Copyright Law Websites
- Copyright Comic Book
- Copyright Primer
- Crash Course in Copyright
- History of U.S. Copyright Law (ARL)
- Is it Protected by Copyright?
- Know Your Copy Rights
- MCCCD Office of General Counsel- Intellectual Property
- Change in the Age of Technology: A New Look at Licensing and Copyright for Colleges & Universities
- Copyright Information Circulars.
- Copyright Issues in Digital Media
- Copyright Law of the United States
- DMCA Report
- Frequently Asked Questions About Copyright.
- Ideas, Methods, or Systems
- New Copyright Exemptions for Distance Educators: The TEACH Act
- Report on Orphan Works