2020 Vision: Moving Our Students Forward
January 6, 2020; 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Mesa Convention Center
The 2020 Faculty Convocation is intentionally designed to celebrate faculty achievement and to encourage the use of best practices in teaching and learning. The MCLI and Faculty Developers Committee developed this year's program as a forum to discuss high impact educational practices. This year's keynote presentation will be offered by Dr. Elizabeth Barkley, a national expert and author on high impact practices and assessment. She will also facilitate a follow-up breakout session for those who would like to dive deeper into her presentation. The full list of breakout session is now available for review.
Approved for 5.25 hours of Faculty Professional Growth (FPG)
Residential Faculty: to receive 5.25 clock hours towards FPG non-academic advancement you must:
- Sign in at the registration table no later than 15 minutes after the scheduled start time.
- Attend the entire program.
- Sign out at the registration at the end of the event.
- Complete the online assessment and evaluation by 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
- Complete and submit an application for Faculty Professional Growth Non-Academic clock hours within 90 days of the last day of the event.