MCLI is actively participates
- League for Innovation in the Community Colleges - International nonprofit organization with a mission to cultivate innovation in the community college environment.
- MCLI participates in many of the League's programs, including the Innovation of the Year
- National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development (NISOD) - Provides faculty-focused programs and resources for community and technical colleges.
- Quality Matters - Global organization leading quality assurance in online and innovative digital teaching and learning environments.
- MCLI provides support to the District's QM Essentials Program.
MCLI also maintains memberships in the following organizations:
- Instructional Technology Council (ITC) - Tracks federal legislation that will affect distance learning, conducts annual professional development meetings, supports research, and provides a forum for members to share expertise and material.
- National Collegiate Honors Council (NCHC) - Provides resources, training opportunities and collaborative events to build and sustain honors programs and their curriculum.
- Online Learning Consortium - Collaborative community of higher education leaders and innovators, dedicated to advancing quality digital teaching and learning experiences designed to reach and engage the modern learner – anyone, anywhere, anytime.
- Western Regional Honors Council (WRHC) - Professional organization of faculty, administrators and students dedicated to the promotion and advancement of undergraduate honors education.