We provide programs, resources, and support to enhance teaching and learning for faculty across the District.
The Maricopa Center for Learning and Innovation provides programs, resources, and support to enhance teaching, research, and service excellence for all faculty across the Maricopa Community Colleges. Our services include:
- Workshops, seminars, and training on effective teaching methods, emerging technologies, curriculum design, assessment, and other pedagogical topics
- Grant writing support and training to help faculty secure external funding
- Research development programs to assist faculty with developing high-quality scholarship of teaching and learning research projects and getting published
- Leadership training for faculty taking on new administrative roles
- Community-building events and networking opportunities for faculty across campus
MCLI aims to create a culture of teaching excellence and lifelong learning for faculty members at all stages of their careers. Our ultimate goal is to enhance the educational experiences of students by supporting the continuous growth and success of our outstanding faculty.